- Administrative Division:
- 518-564-8112 ext:5843
- B.A. in History from Plattsburgh - State University of New York
- M.A. in American Culture from University of Michigan
- Ph.D in American Culture from University of Michigan
- Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Faculty Service, 2016
- American Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Historical Studies
Anastasia Pratt is an associate professor and mentor at SUNY Empire State College in the area of the Humanities. Her research and writing focuses on Public History, with a special interest in the idea of home and its visual and architectural renderings. Anastasia earned a Bachelor of Arts in History from SUNY Plattsburgh and both an Master of Arts and Doctorate in American Culture from the University of Michigan. In addition to her work at ESC, Anastasia is the Clinton County Historian and a faculty member in the summer program of SUNY Plattsburgh Upward Bound and bassist/vocalist with the folk group Towne Meeting.
- Pratt, A. L. (2016). Constructing and Preserving History Through Community Art Projects. In Community-Built: Art, Construction, Preservation, and Place (Community Development Research and Practice, pp. 121-132). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Pratt, A.L. (2015). Plattsburgh Through Time. Charleston, SC: Fonthill Media.
- Pratt, A. L. (2015). Remarkable Women of Clinton County. Charleston, SC: The History Press.
- Pratt, A.L. (2014). Public History, Adult Students, and the Community. In Preservation Education: Sharing Best Practices and Finding Common Ground (pp.157-174). Hanover, NH: University Press of New England.
- Pratt, A.L. (2014). Clinton County. Postcard Series. Charleston, SC: Arcadia Publishing.