- A.A.S. in Mechanical Technology from Jamestown Community College - State University of New York
- A.S. in Mathematics and Science from Jamestown Community College - State University of New York
- B.S. in Industrial Management from State University of New York at Fredonia
- M.S. in Project Management from The George Washington University
- Management Information Systems
- Science, Technology & Society
Bradford D. Nelson, M.S., P.M.P. is a Mentor for Business, Management and Economics. Mr. Nelson is an Associate Department Chair in the Business Division and the Faculty Academic Coordinator of the Dunkirk Location.
Mr. Nelson has more than 15 years of experience in project management training and consulting; with a client list for consulting/teaching that includes over fifty US government agencies, state agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
Before that, he served for 12 years at IBM Systems Integration and 6 years at Lockheed Martin Systems Integration in various mechanical engineering, component engineering, information systems and project management positions.
Mr. Nelson earned an M.S. in Project Management from The George Washington University, a B.S. in Industrial Management (a.k.a. Engineering Management) from the State University of New York at Fredonia, an A.S. in Mathematics and Science from Jamestown Community College and an A.A.S in Mechanical Technology from Jamestown Community College. He is a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is a founding member and former Vice President of Membership of the Binghamton, NY chapter. He is certified by PMI as a Project Management Professional (PMP). Mr. Nelson is certified by Personal Strengths Publishing as an instructor/facilitator for Relationship Awareness Theory and the Strength Deployment Inventory.
Additionally, Mr. Nelson is the Owner/Instructor of the Kaishin-Kan Karate & Kobu-jutsu School and is a 3rd Degree Black Belt (San-Dan) in Okinawan Goju-Ryu Karate & Okinawan Kobu-jutsu.