- Saratoga Springs (113 West Ave.)
- Administrative Division:
- 518-587-2100 ext:2268
- Computer Science
- Digital Media
- Digital Studies
- Disability Studies
- Educational Studies
As the Director of Instructional Design. I strategically direct the collegewide instructional design policy and procedures to ensure courses are current and in-line with current research on best practices for online learning. I coordinate and promote collaboration and fact finding of existing resources of with other members of the College to identify gaps and opportunities and determine boundaries to increase efficiency and effectiveness. I am also the conference chair for the Learning with Innovative Technology Conference.
I am also an adjunct faculty member with the College, instructing a graduate course on Assistive Technology and Digital Tools. I also teach for The College of Saint Rose, a graduate course on Assistive Technology and Interactive Whiteboards and two undergraduate courses, Introduction to Computer Science and Educational Computing for the Computer Information Science program.
- SUNY Conference on Instructional Technology, 5/2018, SUNY Empire State College's Inaugural Joyce S. McKnight OER Fellowship Program
- SUNY Conference on Instructional Technology, 5/2018, Project Management Tools for Instructional Design
- SUNY Conference on Instructional Technology, 5/2018, Building an Online Course as a Technology Test Kitchen and Teaching Students to be the Chefs!
- OLC Innovate, 4/2018, Using Simple Applications to Create Online Instructor Presence
- OLC Accelerate, 11/2017, Creating Accessible Online Content For All Learners Pre-Conference Workshop