- Academic School:
Arts and Humanities
- Academic Department:
Arts and Media
- 518-587-2100 ext:5903
- B.A. in Political Science from Siena College
- M.A. in Performance Studies from New York University Tisch School of the Arts
- M.F.A. in Dramaturgy and Dramatic Criticism from Yale University
- D.F.A. in Dramaturgy and Dramatic Criticism from Yale University
I have many roles in the college. I am an Associate Professor of the Arts and I teach primarily in theater, performance studies, and film. I am also the Chair of the Arts and Media Department so any inquiries about courses, faculty, degree plans, performances, arts showcases and more should be directed to me. I am also the co-Faculty Academic Coordinator (FAC) of the Schenectady location which is where my office is located. I am the co-Chair of the ESC Faculty and will be creating the role of the first ESC Ombuds Council Chair in 2020.
- Encyclopedia Entries (16) in The Cambridge World Encyclopedia of Stage Actors, edited by Simon Williams. 2015. Print.https://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-Encyclopedia-Stage-Actors-Acting/dp/052176954X
- “Mentoring as Deep Listening.” All About Mentoring (Empire State College), Issue 44, February/March 2014. Print.
- “War Stories: An Incredible Journey.”(co-written with Dr. Elaine Handley and Claudia Hough) All About Mentoring (Empire State College), Issue 43, Summer 2013: 4-10. Print.
- “Family Farms of Loudonville: The Brizzell Family Farm.” The Elm Tree (Greater Loudonville Association), Fall 2010: 1, 4-5. Print.
- “Production Notes.” Performing Arts (Berkeley Repertory Theatre), February 1999. Print.