- Academic School:
Science, Mathematics and Technology
- Academic Department:
Computer Sciences and Technology
- 585-224-3200 ext:3236
- B.S. in Physics from University of Tabriz
- M.S. in Information Systems Management from The George Washington University
- D.Sc. in Information Systems Management with minor in Operation Research from The George Washington University
Dr. Farrokh Mamaghani is professor of Information Systems in the School of Business at St. John Fisher College in Rochester New York and part-time mentor at the Empire State College. He has over fifteen years of industry experience as a senior programmer at the Systems Design Concepts, Inc. in Washington DC, and systems analyst/database designer at the World Bank. He has published/presented over forty papers in academic journals and conferences. His research interests are in information technology resources evaluation/selection, E-commerce, and knowledge management. He holds a Doctor of Science (DSc) in information systems from George Washington University. He teaches undergraduate and MBA courses in Information Systems and Project Management and coordinates MIS offerings and staffing.
- “Cost-benefit Analysis of Information Systems Security,” Journal of Academy of Business and Economics (JABE), Volume 17, Number 1, 2017.
- “Strategic Impact of Big Data on Competitiveness,” International Journal of Strategic Management, Volume 16, Number 1, 2016.
- “Exploring Factors Influencing Adoption of Social Networking”, Journal of International Management Studies (JIMS), Vol. 15, No. 1, 2015.
- “An Analysis of Costs, Benefits, and Risks of Cloud Computing”Journal of International Management Studies, Volume 14, Number 3, 2014.
- “Strategic Impact of Web 2.0 Services on Business Organizations,” International Journal of Business Strategy, Volume 13, Number 3, 2013.