School of Nursing and Allied Health
- 518-587-2100 ext:2511
- P.h.D in Nursing Education from Capella University
- Graduate Certificate in Business Leadership from Capella University
- M.S.N. in Master of Science Nursing Education from Institute of Technology - State University of New York
- B.S.N. in Bachelor of Science Nursing from Institute of Technology - State University of New York
- RN in Registered Professional Nursing from Albany Memorial School of Nurisng
Subjects of Interest
- Balko, K., McNall, L., Nettleton, J. (2017). Advanced learning experience with pharmacological case studies. Journal of Nursing Education, 56(3); 191-192.
- Balko, K. Incivility in the Workplace: Implications for Nursing Education. Virginia Henderson Global e-Repository. Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. http://www.nursinglibrary.org/vhl/handle/10755/603165
- Balko, K. (2013). Experiences of incivility and ageism in currently enrolled rn to bs nursing students and their intent to quit. (Doctoral dissertation). Available form ProQuest Dissertations and Theses database. (UMI No. 3603525)
- Balko, K., Boisvert, J. (2011). Using a social bookmarking tool to teach information literacy in a nursing research course. Sloan C Effective Practices Publication, Sloan Consortium.
- 6/2011 Balko, K., Boisvert, J., Rapple, L. (2011). A world’s perspective through the eyes of online nursing students. Sloan C Effective Practices Publication, Sloan Consortium.