School for Undergraduate Studies
- Academic School:
Science, Mathematics and Technology
- Academic Department:
- 585-224-3259 ext:3259
- PhD in Mathematics Education from North Carolina State University
Subjects of Interest
- Hosie, L., Warren, L., and Edwards, A. (2018) From the classroom into the online space: Meeting the needs of developmental mathematics students. Published in the Proceedings of the 5th ERME Topic Conference, Mathematics in the Digital Age. Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Warren, L. (2017) Self-selected learning communities for problem solving in online math courses. Published in the Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Mathematical Creativity and Giftedness. Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Warren, L., (2015). (Ed.) Critical Thinking in Online Learning. Brockport, NY: Emerson & Brockway.
- Warren, L., (2014). Math in Our World. Brockport, NY: Emerson & Brockway.
- Sakshaug, L. (2013) Teaching Children Problem Solving. Brockport, NY: Emerson & Brockway.