- Saratoga Springs (113 West Ave.)
- Administrative Division:
- 518-587-2100 ext:2217
- Master of Science in Information Science from University at Albany - State University of New York
- Master of Arts in Women's Studies from University at Albany - State University of New York
- Master of Arts in English from University at Albany - State University of New York
- Bachelor of Arts in English Education, Theatre Minor from Siena College
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Race and Ethnic Studies
I am responsible for managing all aspects of our library's reference services, from coordinating the Ask a Librarian and Ask Us 24/7 coverage schedules and answers to frequently asked questions, quality control, statistics, and system maintenance.
I also coordinate librarian presence at college events such as residencies, open houses, orientations, and college conferences.
Additionally, I act as a liaison for the library in collaboration with other departments across the college to develop and implement collegewide initiatives and system integrations.