- 646-230-1275 ext:1275
- Master of Science in Labor Studies from University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Bachelor of Arts in Labor Studies from Queens College - City University of New York
Shaun Richman spent a decade and a half as a union organizer and representative. He was a Deputy Director of Organizing for the American Federation of Teachers, where he ran the union’s national charter school organizing division. As a writer, he has focused on union strategy and structure and proposals for labor law reform. He has been published in The American Prospect, In These Times, Jacobin, The New York Daily News, the New York Times, the Staten Island Advance, the Washington Post and Vox.
- Tell the Bosses We're Coming: A New Action Plan for Workers in the Twenty-First Century. Monthly Review Press, 2020.
- "The Case for a 'Right to Your Job' Campaign." with Moshe Marvit. New Labor Forum. Volume 27, Issue 3. Fall 2018.
- "Labor's Bill of Rights." The Century Foundation. July 18, 2017. https://tcf.org/content/report/labors-bill-rights/
- "Labor Dis-Unity: A 1920’s Source of Left-Wing anti-Communism." American Communist History.> Volume 20, Issue 1-2 (2021).