- Grad Academic Division:
- 716-686-7862 ext:3862
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership and Policy from University at Buffalo - State University of New York
- M.A. in Spanish from Middlebury College
- B.A. in Education and Spanish from Colgate University
- Educational Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Race and Ethnic Studies
A. Tina Wagle is a Professor, Chair of the Education Division, and M.Ed. Coordinator in the School for Graduate Studies at SUNY Empire State College. Her areas of interest include teacher education, issues of social justice, languages other than English, and bilingual education and has given many presentations and written publications in this area. She has been teaching online, blended and face to face for twenty years. She is the recipient of a SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Faculty Service.
- Wagle, Tina. (2019). What are We Missing? Handbook of Research on Social Inequality and Education. Wisdom, Eds. IGI Global.
- Wagle, Tina. (2019). The Experience of Learning in an Alternative Certification Program. Innovative Approaches to Teacher Education and Professional Development. IGI Global.
- Reynolds, H, and Wagle, T. (2017). Utilizing Program Specific Data to Develop Case Studies for Use with Preservice Teachers in Innovative Practices in Teacher Preparation and Graduate-Level Teacher Education Programs. IGI Global.
- Wagle, Tina. (2016). Alternative and Authentic: A close look at a successful, nontraditional teacher education program. In: Handbook of Research on Teacher Education and Professional Development. IGI Global.
- Reynolds, H., Wagle, T., Mahar, D., Yannuzzi, L. & Tramonte, B. (2016). Changes in residents’ perceptions of self-efficacy in a clinically-rich graduate teacher education program. Action in Teacher Education.