Skip to main content
- PhD in Mathematics Education from North Carolina State University
- Hosie, L., Warren, L., and Edwards, A. (2018) From the classroom into the online space:
Meeting the needs of developmental mathematics students. Published in the Proceedings of the 5th ERME Topic Conference, Mathematics in the Digital Age. Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Warren, L. (2017) Self-selected learning communities for problem solving in online math
courses. Published in the Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Mathematical Creativity and Giftedness. Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Warren, L., (2015). (Ed.) Critical Thinking in Online Learning. Brockport, NY: Emerson
- Warren, L., (2014). Math in Our World. Brockport, NY: Emerson & Brockway.
- Sakshaug, L. (2013) Teaching Children Problem Solving. Brockport, NY: Emerson &
- Sakshaug, L. & Wagle, T. (2011) SUNY Empire State College Master of Arts in Teaching
Inquiry Brief. Submitted to the Teacher Education Accreditation Council
- Sakshaug, L. (2010). Learning mathematics through problem solving in an on-line
setting. Manuscript published in the Proceedings of the 2010 Research Council on Mathematics Learning (RCML) Meeting. O’Connor, E., Sakshaug, L. (2009). Preparing for second life: Two teacher educators reflect on their initial foray into virtual teaching and learning. Journal of Educational Technology Systems.