Skip to main content
- Ph.D. in Molecular and Cellular Biology from University of Massachusetts Amherst
- M.Ed. in Educational Technology from University of Massachusetts Amherst
- B.S. in Biochemistry from College of Mount Saint Vincent
- M.V. Mawn. (2016). “Science Online: Bringing the Laboratory Home.” In D. Kennepohl (Ed.) Teaching Science Online: Practical Guidance for Effective Instruction and Lab Work. VA: Stylus Publishing.
- M.V. Mawn, K. S. Davis. (2015). “Providing Elementary and Middle School Science Teachers with Content and Pedagogical Professional Development in an Online Environment.” In T. Heafner, R. Hartshorne, T. Petty (Eds.) Exploring the Effectiveness of Online Education in K-12 Environments. PA: IGI Global.
- M.V. Mawn, P. Carrico, P., K. Charuk, K.S. Stote, B. Lawrence. (2011) “Hands-on and Online: Scientific Explorations through Distance Learning.” Open Learning: The Journal of Open, Distance and e-Learning, 26:2, 135-146.
- M.V. Mawn, M.J. Fournier, D.A. Tirrell, T.L. Mason. (2002) "Depletion of free 30S ribosomal subunits in Escherichia coli by expression of RNA containing Shine-Dalgarno-like sequences." J. Bacteriol., 184: 494-502.